One of the beauty factor of an Android device is that you can use two Dual WhatsApp accounts on it. Now for the iPhone users the are not left aside you can also download and chat online with two whatsapp app on your iPhone .
Now from this post you can be able to know the different methods on how to use two whatsapp accounts on iPhone.
The need for this cannot be overemphasize. For one reason, some people tend to have different phone numbers for different reasons. However, whatsapp doesn’t allow the use of multiple accounts by default.
Imagine if you operate a personal whatsapp account and aim to run a business account. For the most part, you’d have to move the personal account to a business account. However, with the use of two whatsapp accounts on iPhone, you don’t need to do that.
We really hope that someday, the use for multiple accounts on the mobile messaging app will be enabled. Instagram allows you use multiple accounts in one app. Same as Facebook Messenger and a few other apps. It’d be nice to equally have that feature introduced on whatsapp. However you can also be able to carry out this by reading down below.
Steps To Use Two WhatsApp Accounts On iPhone Without Jailbreak
Again, you don’t need to jailbreak your phone for this to work. This can work on any iPhone running any OS up to the latest being iOS 12.
There are three methods to downloading and using two whatsapp accounts on one iPhone and we will be sharing both methods with you here.
Method 1. Run Two WhatsApp Simultaneously On Same iPhone Using Duplicate WhatsApp++
Duplicate WhatsApp++ is an unofficial whatsapp tweak that brings a number of features to the table that are not in the official whatsapp app.
The most prominent being the ability to install the app as a separate instance without overwriting or replacing the existing version of WhatsApp installed on your phone. The version of WhatsApp installed on your phone prior to this can be either original or tweaked
This is how to run two whatsapp accounts simultaneously on same iPhone using duplicate whatsapp++
- Sign up for a new Build store account and register your iPhone
- Download and install duplicate whatsapp++ app on the iPhone
- Set up the account with the other phone number and that’s it.
It’s actually that simple. You use the app alongside the original whatsapp simultaneously on same iPhone.
Method 2. Use Two WhatsApp In One iPhone Using WhasApp 2
WhatsApp 2 is modified copy of the original whatsapp application. In other to use multiple whatsapp accounts in one iPhone, the name was modified. However, you are getting same original app and features as you have on the default whatsapp application.
Using this step, here’s how to run two whatsapp accounts in one iPhone:
- Download and completely set up whatsapp from the app store. This should be the first step if you ain’t using whatsapp on your iPhone already.
- Using Safari browser on your iPhone, go to iOS.Othman.tv.
- Tap on the WhatsApp 2 option and thereafter, press the green button to download it.
- You will be promoted to allow the installation, simply click on Install.
- After the app is successfully installed, go to Settings > General > Profile and enable Trust VNE Software.
- When done, launch the whatsapp 2 app and set up your second account as you normally would.
It’s actually that simple. The good thing with this is, you don’t have to sign in and out of both accounts. You can use accounts simultaneously on the iPhone. Switching between accounts is as easy as launching their own respective apps.
Method 3. Use Dual WhatsApp For WhatsApp Chats
Yes, there is an application referred to as Dual Messenger for WhatsApp chats. This app brings a lot of flexibility to the table.
This app allows you have 2 whatsapp accounts on 1 iPhone or 1 account between 2 devices; whichever is convenient for you.
The app is straightforward and as such, gives you the control you need to manage both whatsapp accounts in one iOS device.
Here is how to go about using this app to run whatsapp accounts in one iPhone:
- Download and Install the Dual Messenger for WhatsApp Chats App HERE on your iPhone
- A QR code will be displayed and you will need to use another iPhone to scan it. That’s where the work is but, you will scale through.
- When done scanning, go to the original whatsapp application on the iPhone you want to use and go to Settings > WhatsApp Web > and Scan QR code.
- After scanning of the code is complete, your whatsapp messages should be mirrored between both devices.
This is just the easiest way for iPhone users to run dual WhatsApp on iPhone without jailbreak.